Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
Fire Protection Project Manager and Designer
This individual will design, coordinate, and project manage the fire sprinkler systems for commercial, industrial, and residential buildings. He or she will design and create the finished representation for the sprinkler systems using drawing and drafting skills and tools. The drawings produced will be used as a guide by every other link in the chain of construction, both on-site and in the office. This person will have responsibility for the initial planning of a project including scheduling of time, creating material stock listing, analyzing changes, and solving problems.
• Construction Management degree or applicable other degree from a technical school or college
• NICET certification. Either “In Training”, or NICET Level I, II, III, or IV certified.
• Demonstrated ability with AutoCAD, AutoSprink, HydraCAD, or other specialized fire sprinkler layout software
• Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
• Three years successful construction industry experience with knowledge of Fire Protection industry
• Supervisory experience is a plus
• Three years experience in commercial. industrial, and residential design is preferred
• Detail-oriented and skilled in free hand and mechanical lettering and drawings
• Willing to coordinate and work well with others
• Excellent communication skills-written and verbal
• Ability to regularly travel overnight, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor