We are looking for 2 full time Physical Therapist to join our patient rehabilitation team and provide therapy and rehabilitation services to patients. The ideal candidate is a compassionate healer who is passionate about their patients and committed to helping them recover their independence and mobility. The right candidate is a patient, compassionate professional who encourages and inspires their patients to work toward greater independence and recovery.
Responsibilities for Physical Therapist
· Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations according to APTA standards of practice as well as state standards.
· Develop Plan of Treatment for each patient based on initial and ongoing
· evaluations including short and long term goals, collaboration demands of other staff members, and required patient and caregiver involvement.
· Implement Plan of Treatment on a consistent schedule and adjust this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
· Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures.
· Evaluate mobility, strength and current level of patient function, while setting goals to improve in these areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
· Report patient progress to patient, patient caregivers and loved ones, facility staff and healthcare professionals involved in ongoing treatment/care of patients.
· Develop a plan for patients following completion of their Plan of Treatment with appropriate in-home care services.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, etc.
· Assist other facility staff members as needed to provide care and create a clean, orderly and effective environment for rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Qualifications for Physical Therapist
· Current Georgia Physical Therapy state license
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.