negotiable / month
Information Technology and Services
The Business Analyst will function in an Agile development environment and is responsible for leading the elicitation of detailed requirements from the Product Owner and other subject matter experts and stakeholders to define epics, features and detailed stories at sufficient detail to enable efficient and predictable delivery.
This role would need to maintain relationships with Product Owners, subject matter experts and stakeholders, and leverage requirements engineering practices and methods to define solutions to ensure products enable the desired value.
- Present automation capabilities to business leaders
- Demonstrate RPA, AI, ML products and value to the business
- Participate in Gemba Walks, Job Shadowing and Process Assessments with business SMEs – with a focus on harvesting automation use cases
- Document As-Is processes and conceptualize To-Be process with Automation
- Work on building business case
- Leads practices to enable clear prioritization such as Business Driven Development (Story Mapping), Three Amigos processes, creation of testable requirements, release planning and iteration planning, etc.
- Defines detailed, granular and development-ready stories. Ensures stories align to stated product goals and drive product metrics
- Extracts and articulates systems design from informal process descriptions by users
- Interpolates user and Product Owner needs from informal descriptions of wants
- Leads elicitation sessions using variety of requirements gathering methods such as interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, shadowing, business models with executives, managers, developers and subject matter experts
- Facilitates the team through the analysis of, and makes recommendations towards, complex business decisions
- Own governance and reporting dashboards
- Manage and update Jira Boards
- Work closely with developers on innovation POC’s and POV’s
- Ramp Up quickly on new technologies such as RPA, ChatBots, VoiceBots and Machine Learning
- Mediates across different delivery teams utilizing knowledge of business and technology, and roles and responsibilities within the organization
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products preferred
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Candidates must be eligible to join FULL-TIME now and/or in the future without any sponsorhip. No C2C will be considered.