[Major Task & responsibilities]
· Main technical point of contact for all interactions with customers in North America and technical liaison between customer and internal team in China
· Responsible for promoting new microphone products and frontier technology roadmap to customers;
· In accordance with the company’s strategy, cooperate with sales for product promotion, market development, and corresponding customer technical support.
· Understanding real-time customers’ information and needs, tracking the status and the progress of related projects.
· Put forward suggestions and opinions on chip / product design according to customers’ and market demand.
· A Master’s or PhD degree in Microelectronics, or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· 5+ years of working experience in MEMS, digital / analog audio ASIC chip design, performance verification, reliability, etc.
· Knowledgeable with circuit application, circuit design, and application of MIC in the system, and its related problem handling.
· Familiar with MEMS chip principle, design, structure, material, reliability and other related knowledge.
· An honest and pragmatic work ethic; works well with different cross-functional teams;
takes initiative; possess an open-minded business sense and a strong learning ability.
· Good oral communication, strong team player, & project management skills