Are you someone who likes to tinker with computers and software? Do you enjoy helping people solve their technical problems? Do you have experience working in a call center environment? Then we have the position for you!
• Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, Skype, mobile device or other communication means.
• Assist techs in organizing customer concerns
• Learn the basic electronic components of our printers to help customers with quick questions
• Learn how to use our printers in order to train customers
• Learn how to install, configure and administer printer/desktop/laptop/mobile device hardware and software applications, including operating systems and peripherals such as projectors, printers and phones.
• Learn how to identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
• Learn to troubleshoot basic questions related to DTG printing.
• Aid the department in innovating and improving procedures.
• Work with engineering team to test new products and prototypes.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service call center environment
• Minimum 1 year of experience or education in IT/Electronics
• Be technically inclined and curious about electronics
• Willing to learn about general computer hardware and software applications as they relate to the equipment being serviced
• Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft products preferred
• Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
• Ability to work non-conventional hours/flexible schedule (nights and weekends as needed)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to customer locations and to company trade shows (as needed)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.