Sell a revolutionary title insurance solution to the country’s largest mortgage lenders
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – including NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title transforms closings intelligently by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. We’re making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution.
You Are Fired Up To
- Own the sales process end-to-end, from initial outreach through business planning through contracting
- Understand what is important to senior executives at national banks and other mortgage originators, converting them to a solution that will save them money and help their customers
- Develop and test new value propositions and approaches to penetrate the market more broadly and deeply
- Develop innovative partnership approaches with an internal team and in consultation with our customers and prospects
- Work in a dynamic environment, in which software and processes can evolve quickly
- Be comfortable with, and can get others comfortable with, a ground-up redesign of centuries-old processes
- Structure complex, data-driven plans in fast-changing situations
- Experience managing complex sales or partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Owned strategic plans (ideally in externally facing functions) from inception through execution
- A comfort level with both numbers and people and are excited to play a role in transforming the title industry
- Experience successfully appealing to multiple audiences
- Successfully identified and cultivated relationships as well as champions
- Analytical expertise developed over 4-10 years with sales positions of increasingly complex responsibilities
- Experience building relationships with senior level executives from the nation’s largest financial institutions/lenders
- Being customer obsessed – taking the customer experience as seriously as you take accuracy and efficiency
- Being a leader – you can rally a team from multiple functions to a unified goal of on-boarding and servicing large lenders with complex requirements
- Being detail-oriented – you take the time to make sure the numbers line up and the final product looks perfect
- Being a team player – you like actively collaborating with many departments, and you are willing to “dive in” when needed for responsibilities outside of your regular scope
- Being equally at home in the field as you are in the office
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make – and the greatest boost we can give to your career – is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
Flexible work hours
Unlimited vacation policy
A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
Wellness and commuter benefits
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.