Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager responsible for planning and executing initiatives to support market awareness of the States Title solution. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions features and footprint increases.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the development and execution of launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, customer success, operations, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Partner with the product and customer success teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement.
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Advise in the development of product content and sales enablement strategy.
- Craft a clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments.
- Produce strong sales enablement materials that resonate with our audience and drive engagement
- Understand where target personas are getting information and, in partnership with the Demand Generation manager, build content, co-marketing, and sponsorship opportunities to run campaigns that capture new leads.
- Serve as a strong product advocate for both internal teams and the external market.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting, including 3+ years in product marketing experience in the B2B technology industry
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
- Genuine excitement for software products and can talk comfortably about how they work
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects from start to finish
- Strong data comprehension and analysis skills to make informed decisions and strategic recommendations
- Have developed the messaging and positioning for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Strong skills developing content, including sales collateral that can be adapted to best reach and engage your audience
- You value collaboration with – and inclusion of – a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make – and the greatest boost we can give to your career – is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our greatest benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible work hours and an unlimited vacation policy
- A dynamic 401(k) plan and company match program
- Wellness and commuter benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.