Transforming the $25B title and settlement industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is now seeking a Sr. Service Desk Analyst to provide world class IT technical support handling moderately complex incidents and support requests reported into the service desk via various channels (phone, email, Slack, self-service portal).
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
- Be obsessed with providing excellent customer service
- Adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: close tickets in a timely manner while upholding customer service standards
- Interact closely with customers to understand their needs
- Anticipate and proactively respond to customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve tickets within SLA
- Able to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
- Able to support 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- Assist in troubleshooting team related issues
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Contact support teams to assist with incident resolution regarding system outages
- Follow up on unresolved ticket status on behalf of the customer
Required Skills & Experience
- 10 years of Service Desk experience supporting more than 1000 users
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment and discretion
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Practical knowledge of ITIL / Incident / Request / Problem / Change Management; ITIL certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire
- Action- oriented and self-motivated with the ability to improve the effectiveness, performance and efficiency of the Service Desk team
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, TCP/IP. Printers, Scanners, M.D.M. and Mobile devices
- Experience support VDI environments. Terminal Services / Windows Virtual Desktop
- Excellent oral communications skills in a telephone-centric customer service setting.
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make – and the greatest boost we can give to your career – is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- A modern, helpful 401(k) plan
- Wellness benefits
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.