LiveAuctioneers is an online marketplace for fine art, collectibles, furniture, jewelry, and many other fantastic pieces. We’ve been in this industry for about 15 years.
We are seeking hard-working and talented salespeople who think outside the box. You will be getting in on the ground floor of a company whose trajectory is skyrocketing. We are looking for not only sales people, but leaders who are looking to grow and build an industry-leading business.
Who We Want:
• You are someone who wants to jump in head-first into a game-changing, energetic sales team right at the beginning of a massive wave of growth and opportunity as one the first sales reps ever hired (get in on the ground floor)
• You love working on a team that gets motivated around a passionate cause and executes on their goals
• You do not have any difficulty being assertive when needed and are comfortable working with tough clients
• You love challenges and you find ways to work around them in creative ways
• You are no stranger to dynamic sales environments, process changes and structural changes
• You are to able to think on your feet, adapt to an ever-evolving environment and thrive within it
• BA/BS Degree
• Inside sales experience
• Experience working with Salesforce CRM is a plus
• Experience cold calling and closing business
• "Get it done" mentality
• Experience in the auction, antique or art industry is a plus (but not required)
• Competitive base salary
• Regular catered lunches, happy hours, and events
• Generous, real vacations
• Company-matched 401K
• Comprehensive healthcare and dental
• Fully-stocked beverage fridge and snack pantry
The LiveAuctioneers management team has started and/or grown market-leading companies like Amazon, Seamless / Grubhub, 1stdibs, SinglePlatform and IBM. The company's most recent investment was led by Bessemer Venture Partners, early investors in hugely innovative companies like LinkedIn, Yelp, Skype, and Pinterest.
Founded in 2002, LiveAuctioneers was the first in the industry to introduce mobile bidding, video streamed auctions, and more. The company continues to be a pioneer in the sale of exceptional items.
Earlier this year, LiveAuctioneers was named a 2016 Red Herring Top 100 North America award winner, joining a prestigious list of past winners that includes Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Skype and eBay. We were also voted as "One of the Best Places to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business for 2016.