Responsible for providing administrative support to the Project Manager and Superintendent, and will be primarily concerned with superior project execution. Includes setting and meeting project goals; managing construction progress, quality and costs; communicating effectively; organizing and recording project activities as well as implementing company and project protocols by performing the following duties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily duties including timecard and invoice accuracy, daily activity reports, manpower needs, purchase orders, contracts and change orders.
· Build scopes of work and setup job site meetings with project members and contractors.
· Create and maintain budgets and scope memos and provide updated information to project members.
· Calculate pricing, obtain proposals and quotes and process contracts, change orders, and purchase orders for contractors and suppliers.
· Obtain permits and approval for projects, schedule inspections and coordinate with public entities.
· Schedule contractor work and supplier material deliveries.
· Communicate schedules to Property Management and tenants and address tenant questions and concerns.
· Prepare photo packages and marked up floor and site plans to communicate project progress and facilitate management input.
· Maintain detailed and thorough records, plan drawings and revisions and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Create project closeout packages including final punch list, paint and materials used, contracts closed and accuracy of job cost reports.
· Assist with Property Management issues and request work orders as necessary.
· Understand and administer company and project safety protocols.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, 2+ years of Administrative experience and 2+ years Construction Management and/or Real Estate experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· AA Degree or Certificate in Construction Management, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant degree preferred.
· 2-3 years Construction Management experience or training preferred.
· 2-3 years Administrative and Accounting experience or training preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project).
· Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specs.
· Strong customer service orientation with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated multi-tasker that is highly organized with effective time management skills.
· Problem solver able to work in fast paced environment.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid California driver’s license.
Ethan Conrad Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, marital status, ancestry, pregnancy, ethnicity, or any other legally protected status in accordance with the requirement of federal, state, and local law.