We are seeking an Operations Manager to become an integral part of our team! You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations of our USDA/FDA production facility.
- Manage and improve operational practices in accordance with customer specifications
- Allocate resources(labor) and materials to meet production deadlines
- Track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- Provide daily operations oversight for all aspects of production
- Manage all policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance programs
- Previous experience in operations in a food processing facility
- Strong personal communications skills
- Strong problem solving, multi-task and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities- able to be part Leader and part Co worker.
- Strong sense of urgency to get the job done, correctly
This is a hands on job. You will be on the production floor 80- 90% of each day guiding all aspect of the process.
Growing Company within the high volume, high output food manufacturing of custom-made food products for the food service and retail industries.
We are currently filling management positions to find smart, hard working people that will help us grow from a small manufacturing company to a midsize manufacturing company. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a group that values hard work and innovation then please send us your resume so we can have you join our team.