Blessed Beginnings Learning Center
negotiable / monthly
We are seeking an Infant Toddler Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct Infant & Toddler -aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- CDA preferred
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Blessed Beginnings Learning Center has served the community since 1999! Our company is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our team. We believe that it is our mission to Protect, Provide, and Prepare our youngest citizens for a bright and innovative future. If you are a team player and have a passion to nurture and engage children in active learning, please apply!