Must be capable of:
· 60% Travel (depending on workload) in the continental US, Canada, Central and South America, with occasional trips to other locations worldwide. Occasional short notice and weekend travel possible.
· Troubleshooting electromechanical control systems on-site and over the phone.
· Read/Interpret mechanical, electrical, and P&ID drawings.
· Assist customers with new system and spare parts quotation using Excel spreadsheets and software such as SAP or Quickbooks.
· Assist customers with managing their preventative maintenance plans.
· Documenting job data by Site Visit Reports in Microsoft Office and through a work order system.
· Using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook (or other email client) in the office and on mobile devices.
· AAS Degree in Electronics Engineering, Process Technology, Electromechanical, mechatronics, or related course of study with a minimum of 5 years field experience.
· Be able to pass a Microsoft Word and Excel skills test.
· Experience with Autocad.
· Experience working with PLCs or manufacturing processes.
· Familiarity with NFPA Standards.
· Bilingual a plus for the Central and South American Markets.
Veterans with backgrounds in any electronics field are encouraged to apply (ie Avionics, Comm/Nav, Radar, EW, etc)!