Hill Country Tech Guys – San Marcos, TX
The mission of this position is to prioritize, compartmentalize, and schedule our outbound technical resources, both for support service issues, as well as project basis. We serve clients in the medical and financial market, that depend on us to keep their infrastructures running as smoothly as possible. Our Dispatchers serve as the backbones for our company, and therefore must be extremely reliable (especially with time and attendance). This person must be exceptionally good at multitasking, and able to keep professional during intensive times when the phones may spike. They should also be comfortable with computers.
Skills Necessary for Position:
* Professional verbal skills, especially on phones
* Extremely reliable
* Positive Attitude
* Eager to Learn and Grow
* Dedication to seeing job through
* Ability to excel in team environment
* Scheduling technicians for daily service items
* Responding to service requests via phones or emails
* Rescheduling daily or weekly tasks as priorities demand
* Communicate with customers/vendors/procurement manager regarding scheduling and expectations
* Answer phones along with other dispatchers, receiving service tickets, and prioritizing as necessary (process and training provided)
* Maintaining high levels of utilization and realization for our technical employees.
* Tracking performance via Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) in our tracking software.
* Any prior experience with ConnectWise, BrightGauge, or IT Glue would be a huge bonus!
* Self-education and keeping on top of this changing industry are paramount in staying successful in this profession and we assist wherever possible.
* Onboard computers to be deployed (process and training provided)
* Maintain hardware resources on our work bench
Have you got what it takes? Are you exceptionally organized and a strategic thinker?
Benefits include medical insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K, in-house and vendor tools training.
We are NOT a contracting, staffing or body shop; we only hire direct employees. See more at www.hctechguys.com. We've been in business since 2006 and each year we've seen our company expand — even during difficult downturns. So we need YOU to help us continue this trend!
Job Type: Full-time