The CDL Driver is responsible for the operation and care of our rolloff truck.
Essential Job Functions:
– CDL responsibilities include preparing, loading and unloading of products; following all DOT requirements and regulations; maintaining accurate and compliant logs, inspections, as well as other CDL duties as assigned
– Assist in loading, unloading, lifting and moving of materials, parts and tools, to and from job sites
– Operate hand-tools or construction site power-tools as needed
– Assist crew members with other tasks as needed
– Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with all safety procedures, rules and regulations
– All other duties as assigned
Working hours: Monday-Friday in Hudson/Essex/Bergen/Passaic county areas (possibly some weekends)
–Current CDL, medical card, and acceptable MVR is required
–Rolloff experience preferred
–Ability and willingness to travel on a continuous basis
–Ability to work in outdoor elements
–Ability to work independently and with a team
In addition to working as a general contractor and subcontractor, we have developed numerous for sale and rental projects for our own real estate portfolio. This provides us with a unique perspective of the entire development life cycle, acting as owner, general contractor, and subcontractor.