negotiable / monthly
- Routes are available 7 days a week.
- Typical load out is 5:30 AM.
- Routes will be staged and ready to load, pending check out.
- Handhelds are provided for some accounts with route already loaded and routed. Other accounts may require an app on your phone.
- Route drivers are expected to pre-call every customer when they are 30 minutes away without fail. This is part of the customer service aspect of the job.
- Routes must be delivered in the order in which they are set up and scheduled.
- We provide 3 levels of service for the customer – Outside drop off, Inside the entry way of the home, and White Glove.
- White Glove service includes room of choice placement, un-packing, assembly if required and trash removal.
- You must be an up-beat personality that has no problem talking and interacting with people. This means that your number one goal is to “Wow!” every customer on every delivery.
- This is not your traditional delivery service. Our delivery teams are expected to be well spoken and professional.
- Interact with customers in a professional, customer service-oriented manner
- Complete daily maintenance checks on Box Truck and notify manager of any issues
- You will use your own vehicle and gas.
- Vehicle must be 26' long and have a lift gate.
- Truck good working condition with paperwork up to date.
- You will need a smartphone, valid driver's license and be at least 21 years old.
- Serious and experienced drivers only, please.
- Must have the following tools: Screw drivers, Allen Wrenches, Cordless Drill, Tape Measure, Socket Set, Pry Bar, Hammer, Channel Lock Pliers, Needle Nose Pliers
- Minimum of one-year delivery experience
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience
- Strength to lift 70 pounds plus bending and twisting
- Open and transparent communication
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps
About the company:
Data Rush provides services to companies redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience for large parcel items (e.g., couches, vanities). We strive to be the first choice in the industry for contracted services, on-demand courier & freight delivery and white glove home deliveries as well as parts delivery. We look for individuals who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job.
Data Rush is looking for 2 Man Box Truck Teams who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. You must enjoy meeting people and be deeply familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns. You should have a clean background check/driving record and driver’s license.
Data Rush is a next day & same day delivery provider headquartered in Houston with locations in Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi & the Rio Grande Valley. We deliver retail products, large home goods, medical specimens and supply and provide full service warehousing, scheduling, routing and delivery to a range of national and local customers. We are growing.