Are you a Team Player?
At Marcone, we offer our team members the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of our organization, and to serve our customers in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Marcone is a great place to belong!
Position Summary This is a Full-Time warehouse position responsible for operating a pallet jack, using voice activated selection technology for the picking and packaging of the correct products from warehouse racking. The position is Monday through Friday, 5 days a week up until 40 hours worked per week. Hours working [10:00am until 7:00pm] or until all products are accurately selected and loaded. Hours are subject to change based on business need. This position requires climbing stairs frequently. This job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting environment (Dry, Hot, Humid, Cold temperatures).
An individual is required to be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
· Successfully meet or exceed minimum efficiency levels established through an engineered production standards. Requires working rapidly at a constant pace for the entire shift, in a fast paced environment.
· Meet or exceed established cases per error goals.
· Develop a good working knowledge of product, placement, and inventory control techniques and procedures.
· Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures.
· Operate assigned Scanner unit to select product correctly.
· Select product in accordance with proper selection procedures.
· Operate a pallet jack when necessary to transport bulk product.
· Stage carts for unloading at the proper packing locations.
· Adhere to safe work methods at all times, champion safety as your priority
· Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, scanner unit, and personal protective equipment.
· Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72 inches; constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack, retrieving items from lower shelf areas.
· Complete all assigned company training – attend all required company meetings.
· Other duties may be assigned.