With over $700M in written premium, TWFG is one of the largest and fastest growing P&C firms in the United States. If you are an experienced insurance professional with an appetite for success, we invite you to consider taking your career to the next level by working with us.
· Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in the insurance industry required. Experience working in an insurance agency is preferred.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and personable phone skills.
· Experience servicing customers in a fast-paced agency environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Servicing TWICO and GA agents and customers in a customer call center environment.
· Provide internal support for underwriters, assisting in underwriting a profitable book business
· Help maintain exceptional customer relationships with agents and clients.
· This position involves significant phone work and requires excellent phone etiquette and solid interpersonal skills.
· This position comes with excellent career potential if you are looking to become an underwriter.
In addition to compensation commensurate with experience, TWFG offers a full range of benefits including:
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 401K with a matching component
· LTD – (employer paid)
· Education reimbursement based on tenure
· Paid Time Off
· 8 Paid Holidays a year
TWFG – Our Policy is Caring!
The TWFG family is committed to taking care of our customers, our communities, our agents, and all of our branches nationwide. If you are interested in joining the next generation of insurance professionals, you found the right place.