Blackrock Logistics Inc.
negotiable / monthly
- Minimum 2 years working in a Commercial Mechanics Shop and/or mobile repair
- Minimum 2 years of experience for Technician and/or formal training for entry level positions.
- Must have a type II refrigeration license, mechanical course or equivalent a plus
- Must own basic refrigeration and hand tools
- Ability confirm if parts are warranty, damaged or if it’s wear and tear
- Ability to read wiring diagrams & schematics along with ability to write repair orders
- Self-motivated & Leadership skills a plus
- Class A CDL preferred
- Air Brake experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preventative Maintenance of Refrigeration Units
- Aid in management of Purchase Orders for repairs and parts inventory
- Cleans tools and working area
- Performs other routine duties as assigned
Refrigerated Units that are will be worked on and primary duties
- SB-210 Thermo King 30 series
- SB-210 Thermo King 50 series
- SB-230 Thermo King
- S-600 Precedent Thermo King
- X4- Carrier
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-3 years related experience and/or training in Commercial Mechanics Shop; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with Thermo King Refer Units Preferred
- Related Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we comply with all state and federal anti-discrimination laws. We will gladly provide reasonable accommodation or assistance to applicants or employees upon request. Hire may be subject to passing a drug screen and employment reference check. We E-Verify.
Blackrock Logistics, Inc. is a boutique trucking firm headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, with service centers currently in Southern California and targeted expansion locations in the Southwest, the Midwest and the East Coast. We are customer focused and service and safety orientated.