Tractor Trailer Mechanic
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
▪ High School diploma or GED
▪ Commercial Driver’s license preferred
▪ Demonstrated Tractor/Trailer maintenance skills
▪ Diagnose and properly repair mechanical, electrical and tire problems on tractors and trailers
▪ High mechanical aptitude and ability to work with simple mechanic’s hand tools
▪ Basic understanding of electrical hazards and safety
▪ Basic understanding of cryogenic pumps, vehicle electrical systems
▪ Basic understanding of welding techniques
▪ Computer knowledgeable (Work with computers to input information)
▪ Understanding of high pressure and cold temperature cryogenic tanks and trailers
▪ Able to work alone
▪ Familiar with Messer systems (SAP/Prometheus, OBC/Volvo/Freightliner and International)
▪ Able to navigate LiMSS to find relevant work instructions, forms and supporting documentation
▪ Understanding of Messer’s Engineering Management Of Change (EMOC) process
▪ Comprehensive knowledge of HWP process, LOTO and energy isolation procedures
▪ Self Starter
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy – Messer North America provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.