For more information please visit www.NAPC.md
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers Shoretel calls promptly and greets callers in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Talks directly to patients on the telephone regarding patient medical concerns, assesses nature of the concern, level of care necessary and advises patient on care as according to protocols and as directed by the provider.
- Sets up up appointment for patients as needed.
- Acts, when designated, in “Ask a Nurse” capacity, handling routine information requests from patients.
- Approves or denies medication refill requests submitted to electronic health record from pharmacies according to approved medication protocols within 24-48 hours of request.
- Creates tasks to provider for approval of those medications falling outside of medication protocols.
- Communicates with pharmacies to resolve any medication refill issues.
- Documents all patient calls and interactions.
- Uses scheduling and triage scripts and checklists for appropriate calls.
- Uses customer service principles and techniques to deal with patients calmly and pleasantly.
- Assists in training new employees and serves as a resource to them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
- Current Georgia Nursing License
- AHA CPR card
- Eligible candidates must have rudimentary computer skills and excellent communication/patient relations skills.
All candidates must complete a drug screen and background check.
Looking for a great candidates to join our growing team! We have 12 locations in the Atlanta area. Alpharetta, Braselton, Cumming, East Cobb, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Midtown, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill, West Paces and Woodstock!
NAPC has been serving the community since 1988 and is Georgia's most awarded practice. NAPC has utilized electronic medical record since 1998 and was awarded the Nicholas Davies Award for Excellence in the Use of Electronic Medical Records.
NAPC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NAPC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NAPC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NAPC's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.