Our reputable and long-standing swimming pool service company is seeking entry-level swimming pool technicians to join our growing fleet. The right candidate will be responsible for performing regular maintenance on pools such as testing and balancing chemistry, assisting our field team with winterizing and de-winterizing pools each season, performing regular cleaning of pools, and providing excellent customer service to our customers. We provide training and help to develop your technician skills to advance your career in the pool industry.
This is an outdoor, field-level position. If you enjoy an outdoor working environment and a hands-on, active role, then this is the job position for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Perform cleaning tasks on pool and pool equipment
· Test and balance water chemistry (training provided)
· Maintain an orderly, clean company vehicle and maintain inventory on truck
· Complete standard paperwork at each job accurately and efficiently
· Communicate with customers on site, ensuring professional appearance, proficient English ability and a customer service focus.
· Responsible for handling, transporting and delivering pool chemicals, ensuring safe handling always.
· Keep current on knowledge and training by attending training seminars during the off-season.
· Participate in field training to develop skills as a service technician including assisting with equipment repairs and installations.
Qualifications and Skills
· Must have a valid Drivers License
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Should have an interest in learning skills in the industry.
· Mechanically-inclined a plus.
· Excellent organization skills
· Professional Demeanor
· English Proficiency
· Strong work ethic – willingness and ability to work long hours during busier periods. Reliable.
· Must be able to lift more than 50lbs regularly and bend, squat and walk for much of work day.