SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
**Level I/level II trauma experience required.
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement programs.
Our OR teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Surgical Technician to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Surgical Tech with us:
· You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department in the scrub role.
· You will be experienced in all aspects as aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed; and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
· You may come in contact with medications and therefore must demonstrate understanding of proper medication management and storage as well as maintaining a secure medication environment.
· You will act as a preceptor, resource and mentor for new staff members, surgical technician students and existing staff.
What qualifications you will need:
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
· Registration as a Surgical Tech by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) required.
· Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
· Two years experience in a scrub role preferred.
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.