We are a fast paced oral surgery practice looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent employee to join our team!
The Surgical Assistant will be responsible for:
– Assisting and supporting the surgeon during procedures
– Preparing treatment rooms and surgical trays
– Cleaning/sterilizing rooms, equipment and instruments in a timely manner
– Obtaining radiographic images
– Obtaining, measuring, and recording vital signs for all patients
– Entering medical history, medications, and allergies into Electronic Health Record
– Providing patient education to include pre and post-operative patient care
– Conducting patient related telephone calls and other minimal administrative duties
– Maintaining a positive attitude with patients, visitors, and fellow employees
– High School Diploma/GED
– Reliable transportation
– Punctual, reliable, and efficient!
We are a very close group and would love for you to become a part of our team!!