▪ Supervise total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, architects, civil engineers, other contractors, etc.
▪ Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, and material control)
▪ Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
▪ Provide technical assistance (e.g. interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc. as required).
▪ Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc.
▪ Ensure all on-site personnel complies with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify Project Management, recommend/implement corrective actions as required. Guarantee accurate and timely reporting of all accidents. Conduct weekly safety tool box talks.
▪ Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
▪ Perform additional assignments per Supervisors’ direction.
▪ 5+ years of experience in constructing multi-family, condos or garden apartments
▪ A strong work ethic and a sincere desire to be a part of a growing company who values continuous improvement
▪ Action oriented with the capacity to learn quickly
▪ Possess strong written communication and listening skills
▪ Capable of leading and motivating a crew to achieve a common goal while maintaining the highest level of quality and safety
▪ Able to meet the needs of our customers through planning, perseverance and an overall drive for results in a composed and effective manner
▪ Ability to establish priorities, be well organized and detail-oriented
▪ Strong problem-solving, delegation and timely decision-making skills
▪ Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in an efficient and timely manner