Reporting to the Sr Manager, Technology Systems and Infrastructure, the Sr Systems Engineer will be the top-level internal SME for End User Computing. They will be specializing in Endpoint automation and management. The Sr Systems Engineer will be the primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain the full lifecycle of our end-user computing platform.
- Support a Microsoft environment utilizing Windows 10 Enterprise, Office, and Windows Server technologies.
- Implement and Manage JAMF, Apple Business Manager, and provide Mac and iOS end-user support
- Automate processes using major scripting or programming languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Function as the primary resource for endpoint hardware configuration, software deployment, and security/patch maintenance policy
- BYOD Implementation and standardization
- Design, test, and deploy secure base images for enterprise deployment and steady state
- Create technical documents for implementations, break-fix solutions, etc.
- Assists in the creation materials for end-user frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What You Have
- Advanced experience delivering Microsoft Modern Desktop technologies such as Intune/SCCM/Autopilot/Defender/ATP/Information Protection/Cloud App and Office 365 Applications
- Experience with implementation, configuration, support, road map, and design/planning of Apple / Mac / Jamf rollouts to an enterprise company
- Experience deploying and maintaining Intune/SCCM/Autopilot/JAMF/WVD environment
- Expert knowledge of major Microsoft cloud-based back-office systems including Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive, Security & Compliance, ATP, InTune, and AutoPilot
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, group policies, user profiles within Windows, Mac management solutions, third party patching, and imaging software
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service attitude
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
Competitive salaries and stock option grants
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
Flexible work hours
Unlimited vacation policy
A modern 401(k) plan
Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- See exactly how generous our plans are for yourself!
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.