Sunland Group, Inc.
negotiable / monthly
Sunland Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Sr. Scheduler to join our team at the Denver International Airport. Candidate is needed as soon as possible.
Qualified applicants for this position will have at least 15+ years of scheduling experience. A history of scheduling for aviation projects is strongly preferred. The Scheduler will be responsible for the development, review, evaluation, and monitoring of both Engineering and Construction scheduling.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 15+ years scheduling knowledge and experience on large program/projects
- Able to evaluate contractor schedules for compliance with contract documents and reporting requirements
- Advanced P6 skills in resource and cost loading and reporting
- Preferred experience with CMAR contract delivery method
- Manage and maintain schedule progress logs and schedule change logs to monitor, track and report trends
- Prepare Monthly Schedule Reporting for inclusion in Executive Updates.
- Candidate needs to be professional in demeanor and appearance.
- A self-starter able to gather needed information from designers, contractors, Project Management Team and stakeholders.
- An effective communicator in both spoken and written word.
- A team player ready to help the team in anyway needed.
- Ability to interface effectively with a variety of disciplines
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Due to the nature and immediate need of this position, candidates must be either located in or around Denver presently or able to relocate within 3 weeks to begin work. Currently we do not pay relocation fees.
We offer excellent employer paid benefits including health, dental, AD&D, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401K plan with employer match up to 4%. Starting compensation is negotiable depending on experience.
Sunland Group, Inc. is a multidisciplinary company of professionals that was founded in 1985. We provide program and project management, engineering, architecture and construction management services for a variety of clients. We offer excellent employer paid benefits, paid time off, and after 6 months a 401K with employer match up to 4% with immediate vesting. Check out our website www.sunlandgrp.com.