July 22, 2020
Have an account? Sign in.
Senior Financial Analyst role with a company in the Houston, Texas area with a growing company with great benefits! You will play an integral role in planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting as the Senior Financial Analyst. Conduct the development of forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, and drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. You will present variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. Make a difference as a Senior Financial Analyst in a pivotal role, which gives you the opportunity to directly work with senior leadership of the company and contribute a strategic input.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
– Control weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
– Produce monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
– Come together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
– You will be closely engaged with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
– Accumulate and regulate forecasting reports
– Master and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
– Review performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
– Keep an eye on monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
If you are interested in the Sr. Financial Analyst opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com today!
Sr. Financial Analyst Requirements:
– Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
– Distinguished presentation skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
– Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures experience a huge plus
– Scenario Analysis experience
– Financial modeling experience
– 5+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.