Title: Sr. Application Developer
MedPOINT, a large MSO in the San Fernando Valley has an opening for the following position. Competitive salary and benefits in a collaborative working environment. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, test, deploy, and support Windows Desktop and Web applications of high quality, using current software development best practices, with an emphasis on security, performance, scalability, quality, and documentation.
· Develop business logic and services in C#/ASP.NET/MVC using design patterns.
· Design, build, create, test MS-SQL objects including tables, stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
· Work with program management, technical writers, business analysts, and the IT teams.
· Collaborate on internal projects relative to new company-wide application initiatives or requirements.
· Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, information systems, etc.) or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of formal .NET Windows Desktop and/or Web application development in C#, ASP.NET,MVC
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software engineering foundations
· Strong experience with developing MS-SQL objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.)
· Strong understanding of browser compatibility, cross-browser, and web standards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Task oriented.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
· Ability to multi-task effectively.
· Strong problem solving and analytical ability, ability to troubleshoot.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
· Experience with Agile & Scrum development methodology.
· Healthcare background highly preferred.