negotiable / month
I.T. & Communications
Software Engineer – Java
Locations: This person can work at any of these locations.
- Galveston, TX
- Springfield, MO
- Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer with experience in Java/J2EE technologies. This person will work in a distributed team environment that provides software development and support for enterprise applications in a highly transactional environment. This privately owned organization has been in business over 100 years and has more than 5000 employees nationwide They treat each employee with value and appreciation. We are looking for this person that can work in either Galveston, TX; Springfield, MO; or Albany, NY.
- The client will train candidates on internally developed, highly complex applications on specifics as long as they have demonstrated understanding and implementation of design patterns, CS theory based solutions.
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Experience with DB2 and SQL Server databases; ability to verify and create complex views, queries and stored procedures
- Strong written, verbal, customer service and analytical skills are necessary
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, EE, or Math is required
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Familiarity with MacOS
– provided by Dice