HIVE Construction, Inc.
negotiable / month
HIVE Construction, Inc. is seeking a self driven Site Superintendent to join our growing team. The Site Superintendent will be responsible for supervising all site activities, maintaining site safety as well as the project schedule. This individual will be tasked to proactively solve foreseeable problems as well as issues at hand. Work will be carried out as directed by the Project Manager and an open line of communication with the Project Manager is required to relay issues as well as update the progress of construction. Must be able to sufficiently coordinate subcontractor work and maintain HIVE Construction, Inc.'s quality of work while maintaining or exceeding the project schedule. This position is an immediate opening and HIVE Construction, Inc. is looking for an individual with the following prerequisites:
- Complete daily logs at the end of each work day
- Provide progress photos on a weekly basis
- Develop the project schedule with the Project Manager and maintain 3 week schedules on a weekly basis
- Maintain site safety and hold subcontractors accountable to the same standards as HIVE Construction, Inc.
- Coordinate subcontractor work to provide fluidity in construction progression and to avoid lapses in the schedule
- Review subcontracts and understand the scope of work for each subcontractor
- Coordinate with the project team (architect, engineer or client) as required while maintaining a professional business relationship
- Maintain quality control of subcontractor's work throughout the duration of the project
- Maintain job documentation
- Communicate with the Project Manager on a daily basis, minimum, to update on work progression as well as relay any issues that may have arisen
- Experience in ground up and T.I. construction with a focus in restaurants and retail
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Project
- Good written and oral skills
- Good communication skills with project management and clientele
- This is a full time, salaried position.
- Insurance allowance
- Truck allowance
- Tools to perform your job efficiently (i.e. cell phone and laptop)
HIVE Construction, Inc. has been in business since January of 2014 with an ownership group that has worked together for over 15 years. We have an extensive clientele base from years of experience and relationships. Please visit our website at hive-co.com for more information.