Service Advisor – John Eagle Dealerships
John Eagle Dealerships – Dallas
We are growing and are currently looking for Service Advisors to join our team.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
• Basic medical and life insurance programs with employer-paid premiums for employee coverage.
• 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions.
• Various voluntary benefit plans including Short and Long Term Disability Plans, Supplemental Life Insurance Plans, and Pre-Paid Legal Services.
• Vehicle purchase program.
• Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
• Opportunities for career and pay advancement.
• Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
• Performs road test of customer vehicles.
• Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
• Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
• Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
• Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical, or other repairs.
• Enters itemized estimate on service order and explains estimate to customer.
• Schedules appointments with customer.
• Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
• Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
• Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.