States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
The Senior Softpro Administrator is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and availability of the title production systems and associated applications. This role is responsible for the implementation of new technologies that support the title production systems. The Senior Analyst also partners with the various Operations teams, reviews change requests and provides feedback and guidance regarding proper implementation.
- Serve as a liaison between all levels of the Business and Application Support Team
- Assist with technical and functional requirements gathering and business process improvements as needed
- Engage with the project/development/BizOps team during the project implementation phase and continue as a point of contact through the ongoing support/maintenance phase
- Work with the project/development/BizOps team to assist with testing of new or enhanced features/integrations
- Recommend creative approaches to solving unique software problems while utilizing product functionality to the full extent
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the Service Desk, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure teams for managing security, content, application configurations and understanding integrations relating to the title production systems
- Recommend alternatives and provide risk assessments based on expertise
- Work with external vendors for product support and system enhancements
- Detect and reproduce software defects
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures for production relates application changes
- Communicate unresolved system issues to Systems Team and follow through to resolution
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and coordinate training with end users on new or upgraded software
- Work closely with the Application support team to provide training and documentation for issue resolution, installation and configurations providing them knowledge to enable them to assist with the support functions
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline (significant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 5 years of Softpro Select Admin experience
- Strong technical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills and ability to research, problem solve and document technical solutions
- Knowledge of application level security concepts
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities/projects effectively while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of colleagues, management, and vendors
- Experience in Title Insurance industry preferred but not required
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse stakeholders
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
Competitive salaries and stock option grants
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
Flexible work hours
Unlimited vacation policy
A modern 401(k) plan
Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
- See exactly how generous our plans are for yourself!
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.