States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies – NATC & NATIC – is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost. Currently used by national lenders, States Title is rapidly expanding coverage for their groundbreaking predictive title lender solution and expects to have 90% of the country online by the end of this year.
The Senior Analyst, Application Support is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and availability of the title production systems and associated applications. This role is responsible for the implementation of new technologies that support the title production systems. The Senior Analyst also partners with the various Operations teams, reviews change requests and provides feedback and guidance regarding proper implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in computer science, systems analysis, information technology or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum 5-10 years of related positions held in the title insurance industry.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Understands complex rate calculations that exist in title insurance rate manuals and possesses ability to configure calculations in enterprise level software.
- Understanding and hands on experience with SQL and TPS reports
- Expert knowledge in MSFT Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong analytical problem solving, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete ad hoc SQL queries that assist in troubleshooting support issues and one-time data requests.
- Strong word processing / document publishing skills with proficient speed and accuracy including 10-key.
Essential Job Functions/Duties
- Configure complex title insurance rate calculations in enterprise level software.
- Analyze support requests and determine next steps to resolve or escalate when appropriate.
- Takes leading role in projects which involves interfacing with underwriting counsel, determining completion timeframes.
- Distributing tasks among team members and utilizing project management software for organizing work assignments and time tracking.
- Utilize document publishing skills to prepare and QA various form documents that are central to title insurance underwriter products
- Build and distribute form packages to various parties, publish forms to customer portal and configure forms in enterprise software.
We want to help you do the best work of your life
We believe the most valuable investment we can make — and the greatest boost we can give your career — is an exceptional team of colleagues who are passionate about what we are doing.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
Competitive salaries and stock option grants
Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
Flexible work hours
Unlimited vacation policy
A modern, dynamic 401(k) plan
Wellness benefits (Health FSA)
Commuter benefits (Transit FSA)
- See exactly how generous our plans are for yourself!
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.