Eaton’s Power Reliability Division within the Electrical Sector is currently seeking a SAP Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our South Milwaukee, WI location.
The SAP Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the SAP configurator; the tool from which Eaton’s Cooper Power Systems South Milwaukee plant manages product configuration, pricing, assembly, and invoicing.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Analyze and coordinate engineering and marketing requirements to maintain the Marketing Configurator.
- Develops and maintains the SAP configurator Super Bills of Material (SuperBOM) to provide accurate production BOMs to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in the development and maintenance of the SuperRouting; operations, material allocations and programming links to the Marketing configurator.
- Develop and maintain product databases documenting configuration options, rules, related production impact, pricing and order guides.
- Provide real time support to marketing, manufacturing, engineering and other areas as needed for configuration questions, issues, changes, programming assistance and training.
- Support customer complaint root cause analysis and corrective actions which are impacted by the configurator.
- Perform Support Pack testing for SAP system upgrades.
- Maintain and manage return stock inventory.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in either product support, production control, engineering, materials/supply chain, or programming in a technical environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- Experience using SAP strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience with ERP systems
- Experience using MS Office tools, ERP systems, and a quotation system
- Understanding of product configuration methodology, basic programming and logic statements
- Proficient with SAP Variant Configurator
- Experience with BidManager
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in an efficient manner, and demonstrate a good work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultured environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and independently
- Ability to work on time sensitive projects/tasks, meet critical deadlines, and deliver commitments in a calm and organized manner
- Ability to gain, utilize and share technical knowledge
- Very customer and commercial centric
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
North America – US/Puerto Rico
United States-Wisconsin-South Milwaukee
United States-Wisconsin-Menomonee Falls, United States-Wisconsin-Pewaukee, United States-Wisconsin-Waukesha
South Milwaukee WI Loc
ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :090881