ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATE SALES EXECUTIVE
Reports to: Assigned Sales Manager and President
Promotes the success of our business by establishing sales opportunities within the territory. Works as understudy of primary territory sales executive, learning the day to day operations of our business by providing support and promoting the companies products and services. Engages new clients according to a pre-defined set of our firm’s client criteria.
Objectives of Position:
1. Learn products, continuous educational process via books, videos, surgical techniques, surgical procedures, warehouse and office
2. Identifies and qualifies all orthopedists and facilities in his territory by the products they are currently using which relate to SouthTech’s lines and what you will target to sell to them with 100% accuracy.
3. Demonstrates superior time management skills – minimum of 12 targeted appointments per day; instruments and product shipped and received 24 hour prior to need; quotas met weekly; paper work completed and submitted on time. On time, on budget, and accurate is the norm. Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective orthopedists to obtain signed agreements. Talks with prospects/customers by phone without wasting time.
4. Educates physicians and members of the physician’s team successfully the first time on the use of each new product purchased..
5. Handles objections successfully 95% of the time, leaving the physician satisfied and ready to purchase SouthTech’s products.
6. With Management approval, quotes prices and terms and prepares sales contracts for services obtained.
7. Estimates date of delivery to customer, with input from own firm’s management and know-ledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
8. Closes the sale and the qualified physician/facility becomes the client 75% of the time.
9. Consistently attends surgeries with all SouthTech products to guarantee proper use of the product and satisfaction by the physician.
10. Prepares reports of sales/business transactions and keeps expense accounts accurately and timely.
11. Makes deliveries and pickups to and from hospitals, bus station, Federal Express, UPS, in a proficient and timely manner.
12. Sets up instruments and implants on daily basis for surgical procedures. Follows up with pickup and obtains necessary signed paperwork and Purchase Orders.
We carry over 7,000 innovative products for arthroscopic and minimally invasive orthopedic surgical procedures.