Spark International LLC
negotiable / monthly
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will sell parts, equipment and machinery to customers over the phone, answer customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Initiate Parts and accessory sales to overseas customers
- Receive purchases in the warehouse
- Pull customer orders
- Price sales &/or service estimates Order parts for sales orders
- Post parts to inventory system
- Checking deliveries and shipments before departure to ensure order accuracy Assist with Inventory Management
- Safe driving of company vehicles, when needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Sales experience required; vehicle / heavy equipment parts experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License Excellent Customer Service and communication skills. Ability to build rapport with clients
- Good computer operations, data entry, and Microsoft Word/ Excel skills.
- QuickBooks Enterprise knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organizational and filing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Experience answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to lift 50 pound
- Ability to work with power tools
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a full service trading company providing import and export solutions primarily in the Caribbean Region and beyond. With over forty-five years of experience in this industry, we have first-hand experience and personal knowledge on what our overseas clients really need. We aim to render quality products & services that will address these specific infrastructure, communications, business, personal and other needs.