RETAIL MANAGER for Gravity Winery and Red Top Winery
This is your chance to be a part of the exciting and growing Southwest Michigan Wine Industry.
We are a small business, which means we all work closely and wear multiple hats. Currently, we operate Gravity Winery in Baroda, Gravity Tasting Room in South Haven, and Red Top Winery in Baroda. We are looking for the right individual to join our team as the SALES MANAGER for all three locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Staffing: filling positions, training, management, scheduling, etc., of approximately 10-20 positions (varies by season).
· Supplies: ensuring all locations are stocked with our products and necessary supplies.
· Cash management: accountability for cash sales and deposits.
· Light administrative
· Social Media
· Assisting the production team in new product development
· Help with wine shipping and club management
· Facility up keep
This is a full time position. Weekly time requirements will vary by season, i.e. 5-6 days/week during the busy season & 3-4 days/week during the slow season. Weekends are required.
Two weeks off during your first year.
Job Requirements (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS):
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Management experience
o Minimum 3 years
o Retail or hospitality industry
o Minimum of 10 people managed at any given time
· Must be able to lift 40 pounds and climb a ladder
· Must be able to work weekends
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please email a professional resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) explaining why you think this would be a great fit for you.