Prime Hospitality, a Franchisee of Sonny’s BBQ is looking for leaders! Current locations in Warner Robins and Perry, GA have openings for Restaurant managers.
To Spread the Spirit of BBQ
Do Cool Stuff & Have the Most Fun
Be Trustworthy…do what you say you are going to do
Put Others First…love our customers, love our team members, and love our community.
BBQ is a lifestyle and we live it. If you're passionate about BBQ, a fan of Southern hospitality and are just a little nicer than the rest, we would like to hear from you!
Manager compensation is competitive and we offer the following benefits:
· Health, Dental & Vision insurance
· 401K with company matching contribution
· 5 day, 46-50 hour work week
· Vacation – 2 weeks starting
· Free Meal plan
· Competitive salary
· Bonus opportunities (based on unit performance)
· Career growth opportunities
Essential Duties (may include, but not limited to)
Each Sonny’s Manager is tasked with running a smooth and successful operation at his/her restaurant. This includes ensuring guests have fun and leave happy, and that team members reach their fullest potential.
More specifically, Sonny’s Managers
· Hire, train, develop, schedule and evaluate hourly team members in his/her store; they recognize that all team members are special and should be treated with respect and dignity.
· Ensure that our restaurants have a fun, playful and engaging atmosphere; positive energy is contagious and can be felt by our guests.
· Are the attentive and approachable contact for all team members; they go out of their way to address the individual needs and concerns of our team members every day.
· Provide clear direction and expectations to hourly team members so that each shift runs smoothly.
· Oversee and ensure each hourly team member’s performance is meeting company expectations through constant follow-up and communication.
· Respond immediately and appropriately to all store needs.
· Ensure every guest receives exceptional service and a memorable experience; embrace every opportunity to get out in the restaurant and interact with guests.
· Execute all operations policies, procedures and programs within the store, and ensure they are followed by the team to keep Sonny’s a great place to work.
· Report information to Owner/General Manager through plans of action, goals, etc.
· Do what it takes to get the job done.
· Are always thinking about ways to make Sonny’s the premier BBQ brand!
· Handle anything else presented to you needed to run the restaurant!
· You are passionate about BBQ and love working with people.
· You love having a good time and making sure those around you do, too.
· You are an honest, trustworthy hard worker who always chooses to do the right thing.
· You care about others and empathetic towards their needs.
· You know how to take charge of situations and people will follow your lead.
· You get people the information they need, when they need it.
· You are optimistic and full of smiles.
· You are naturally competitive and enjoy the thrill of being on a winning team.
· You can take a wrong and make it right through quick decisions and problem-solving.
· You are able to multi-task while maintaining a close eye for details.
· You are a born leader with a magnetic personality.
· You understand the importance of being a role model.
· You are impeccably professional in both action and appearance.
· You work well under pressure.
· You can maintain a flexible schedule that may include participating in company events.
· You can attend and successfully complete any ongoing training or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by the state, as it relates to this position.
Required Skill and Experience
· Offer at least two years related experience and/or training in the restaurant industry.
· Plays well with others and lends an ear when needed – excellent interpersonal skills.
· Able to juggle everything that needs to be done with strong time management skills.
· You were a great student – strong reading, writing, and mathematical skills will really help you get the job done!
· You don’t have to be a computer geek, but really good computer skills are needed, including experience with Microsoft Office programs.
High School Diploma or GED; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
ServSafe Certification preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any Manager to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Managers are regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time, handle products, tools, equipment, paperwork, and communicate effectively with guests, other managers, and team members. The job requires the use of hands to finger, handle, or feel; push, pull, reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or bend; taste or smell; and talk or hear, and inhaling smoke from a wood-burning cooker. Sonny’s is a fast paced environment and requires constant human interaction and movement.
Managers regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
While performing the duties of your job, Managers regularly work with or near moving mechanical parts, may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are requested to work with cleaning chemicals which can be toxic and/or caustic. Managers may be exposed to temperatures between 0°F and 100°F. As a Manager, you must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the job for up to a 12-hour shift.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as a detailed list of all responsibilities.