Function and Responsibilities
1. Prepare reinforcing steel placement drawings utilizing CAD/Microstation/ASA software based on the interpretation of Architectural and Structural Contract Drawings.
2. Produce detailed Bar/Material Lists to be used for shop fabrication.
3. Develop and administer the coordination of detailing, fabrication, scheduling and delivery functions.
4. Manage job specific purchase orders, change orders and sales orders.
5. Works closely with the Customer, Project Engineer, Customer Field Personnel and others to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
6. Coordinate and document any changes in the scope of work.
7. Occasionally travel to project jobsite to resolve any issues that might arise.
8. Maintain required documentation and records for each project.
1. 2 years minimum experience detailing reinforcing steel. Will consider training candidates who meet Qualifications 2-9.
2. Proficient with CAD or Microstation Software.
3. Ability to read and interpret Architectural and Structural Plans.
4. Strong math skills.
5. Ability to effectively communicate both in verbal and written form.
6. Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
7. Ability to prioritize work load and perform with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to work overtime as necessary outside of normally scheduled hours with little or no advance notification.
9. Detail orientated.
10. Experience with ASA Software.
11. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred).
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Associate or Bachelors Degree preferred.
Note: This is an in house position. Contract detailers will not be considered for this position.