Job Duties Include:
• Assist person supported with daily living requirements including but not limited to meal preparation, medication administration, and personal care.
• Manage significant social and behavioral challenges in a supportive, non-restrictive manner.
• Provide transportation and scheduling assistance for medical appointments, therapy sessions, and social outings.
• Document and account for all financial transactions related to person supported.
• Implement and document all supports as specified in the Individual Support Plan.
Requirements• Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and have access to a vehicle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field or HS diploma/GED with three years related human service experience.
• Ability to utilize email and assorted computer programs.
• Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and provide written documentation in a clear and understandable manner.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical examination.
Apply On lineSend This Job to a Friend
Our name reflects the innovative approaches we use to fulfill this mission. We do more than just talk about innovation and vision. Every activity we pursue and decision we make is intentionally creative, cutting-edge, and visionary.
Within the mission of each of our companies, we continually explore new and often revolutionary solutions to problems and challenges for the people and organizations we support, our employees, and the families we work with, and we intentionally seek affiliations that will increase our ability to provide creative, successful services for the individuals we support.