Joseph Jingoli & Son, Inc.
negotiable / monthly
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all work in accordance with the contract documents.
- Understand and implement the project schedule.
- Lead all project members in the implementation of company and project safety measures.
- Supervise field workforce in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on safety, quality, schedule, and cost.
- Review all field reports for accuracy.
- Maintain and develop relationships with owners and their representatives.
- Understand all union agreements and any applicable project agreements.
- Understand all contract documents, scopes of work, and develop plans to implement successful execution.
- Knowledge of all applicable OSHA regulations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or applicable work experience as a tradesperson.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at the project supervisor level on heavy civil projects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to estimate projects on a labor and equipment basis.
Job Type: Full-time
JINGOLI is a nationally ranked contractor / construction manager with 95 years of experience servicing power, industrial, healthcare, gaming and educational clientele. We have built a solid reputation by providing a full spectrum of services to the private sector, as well as municipal, county and state governments. Our unique combination of professional expertise, personal attention to detail and financial stability enables us to continually support our clients' construction goals by delivering a high quality project, on-time and on-budget.