BHM Construction, Inc. seeks a qualified and motivated Project Engineer to assist Project Managers to manage/coordinate school and seismic retrofit construction projects in the Bay Area.
– B.S. degree in Construction Management
– Minimum of three (3) years experience in school/seismic retrofit projects.
– Ability to supervise, schedule, and inspect all phases and trades to ensure contractual compliance.
– Proven ability to meet scheduling and budgetary requirements.
– Strong computer and communication skills.
– Pass LiveScan requirements.