A.C. Schultes of Maryland, Inc.
negotiable / monthly
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Use your engineering talents to analyze pumps, motors, and water wells.
- Provide recommendations which include repairs, replacement, redesign, and cost estimates for our customer's system. The position is hands-on.
- Participates in weekly meetings with the president, project administrator, engineer, and salesman.
- B.S. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Cost estimating
- Customer relationships
- Vendor relationships
- Ordering parts
- Construction experience
- Paid time off (including holidays)
A.C. Schultes provides a full range of water and wastewater services to municipal, private, commercial, industrial, and agricultural accounts, as well as engineering firms, other contractors, and local state and federal agencies.
Since 1921, A.C. Schultes has been a leader in large diameter deep water well construction and rehabilitation while assisting environmental clients with monitoring wells and soil borings. With six offices located along the East coast, our service area extends from New York to Florida.
In addition to well drilling services, A.C. Schultes has a full service pump and motor repair facility. This allows us to provide “turnkey” services that include pump and motor installation, repair, and 24 hour emergency service.
Our construction services range from rehabilitating lift stations and treatment plants, to designing and constructing well, storage, and treatment projects. “Influent to Effluent”, A.C. Schultes is the company to call when experience and expertise are paramount.