Joseph Jingoli & Son, Inc.
negotiable / monthly
Role and Responsibilities
- Support management and field teams in the construction of various infrastructure projects.
- Track time and quantities for project accounting.
- Review field reports for accuracy and tracking.
- Prepare and track submittals.
- Assist the Project Manager with documentation and coordination of all purchases.
- Attended project meetings and document minutes.
- Provide assistance updating schedules.
- Provide document control by tracking plans and specifications.
- Perform material take-offs.
- Assist the team with project close out documentation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- 0-5 years of experience in heavy civil, utility, or infrastructure projects.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Basic knowledge of construction and engineering principals.
- Knowledge of project management software preferred.
- Familiar with reading and understanding construction drawings and specifications.
Job Type: Full-time
JINGOLI is a nationally ranked contractor / construction manager with 95 years of experience servicing power, industrial, healthcare, gaming and educational clientele. We have built a solid reputation by providing a full spectrum of services to the private sector, as well as municipal, county and state governments. Our unique combination of professional expertise, personal attention to detail and financial stability enables us to continually support our clients' construction goals by delivering a high quality project, on-time and on-budget.