Do you have a passion for and experience with fine foods, wine, whiskey or other spirits, or cocktail mixology? Are you an outgoing people person? Do you like working in a close-knit small team environment?
Check out our sales associate position at vomFASS at Mall of America, where we offer premium olive oils, vinegars, spices, liqueurs, wines and spirits and provide extraordinary experiences to customer who appreciate quality. We will consider applicants who have between 15 and 25 hours available per week to work evening and weekend shifts. To apply, send a resume and message of interest specific to the position.
Sales associate responsibilities include:
• Greet and engage customers with product tastes and information
• Provide an extraordinary and unique customer experience
• Cashier sales
• Label and package products attractively
• Work effectively with co-workers
• Stock shelves
• Open and close shop
• Additional responsibilities based on business needs.
• An outgoing people person
• Experienced in customer service
• Self-motivated, highly reliable, with unquestionable integrity
• Attentive to details, accountable for cash handling and compliance with policies, procedures and tasks
• Natural team player, who works well with others, brings fun and a positive attitude to work
• Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback to help team members and business
Nice to Have Skills:
• Enjoys cooking and eating fine food and beverages
• Experienced in retail sales
• Second language
• Has a college degree and/or world travel experience
• A super power such as elegant handwriting, social media engagement, arts and crafts skills for beautiful gift packaging or chalkboard art, or is a super-networker in the community
• Team incentive comp potential
• IRA and PTO for eligible employees
• Mall of America discount
• Store discount
• Flexible hours
• Paid training provided
• Management team that is helpful and open to input
vomFASS Twin Cities is an equal opportunity employer.