Sullair of Houston
negotiable / monthly
- Identify and understand current needs for existing and potential customers and translate into sales opportunities.
- The initiation, promotion and maintenance of the sale of products and services represented and/or distributed by Sullair of Houston with customers in assigned territory.
- The coordination of all sales/account management activities at assigned accounts, identification of sales potential, applications targeting, technical product solutions, proposal generation and/or proposal coordination and follow-up.
- Development and Maintenance of a thorough working knowledge of products represented and/or distributed by Sullair of Houston, their applications, features, benefits and sales presentation.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Relevant Industrial Sales Experience
- Solid Technical/Mechanical and Sales Background
- Proven track record of driving growth
- Exceptional Customer Service and Follow-Up
- Ability to establish customer rapport, build business relationships and close sales
- Excellent prospecting / Sales Skills and Techniques
- Must be an Energetic, Assertive Self-Starter with a Positive Attitude who is eager to gain valuable sales and marketing experience in an exciting atmosphere
- Strong Work Ethic
- Candidate must live in the geographic region or surrounding area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and working knowledge of CRM and related technologies.
Since 1968, Sullair of Houston has been providing compressed air solutions from start to finish for Houston, West Texas, South Texas, and East Texas by providing companies with a full line of Sullair industrial air compressor products, excellent service and innovative design to meet even the most demanding specifications.