Interstate Utility Trailer was established in 1975 and has become one of the largest semi-trailer dealership in North America. For over 40 years, our company places value on hard work , education, technology and a commitment to customer service in an industry forever changing. We believe in operating our company with the following philosophies:
- Provide employee training, education, and positive environment in order to best serve our customers.
- Create alignment with our partners and suppliers to ensure our mutual success.
- Provide products and services to meet our customers real time demands.
- Create a culture of responsibility with integrity to meet our customer’s requirements.
- Create and develop lasting customer relationships through innovation and service.
If you’re up to the challenge, Interstate Utility Trailer, a full-service semi-trailer dealership, is in search of an experienced O/S Sales professional for our Indianapolis, IN. location. We’re looking for a sales professional to market a full line of new and used heavy duty commercial trailer products to include the full line of Utility Trailer Manufacturing and Trailstar aluminum trailer products. In addition, promote tthe sales of previously-owned commercial trailers in our current inventory.
Sales Specific Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive-based commission
- Weekly car allowance
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Vision insurance plan
- Prescription drug insiurance plan
- Paid vacation after six months
- 401(k) plan with 30% fully vested employer match after 30 days
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-funded short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disbility insurance
- Voluntary additional life insurance coverage option for employee, spouse and children
- Company-logo business apparel
- AFLAC insurance options
- Experience selling semi-tractor semi-trailer commercial vehicle parts and accessories to trucking companies, commercial vehicle leasing companies, private fleets and commercial transportation related accounts.
- Ability to embrace the challenges of outside sales, customer-dealer relationships and create progress inadvancing the company parts sales in amarket of limiless potential.
Must have a valid driver’s license
5 + years in heavy-duty commercial equipment sales, preferred
Good written and oral communication skills and eagerness to improve
Strong listening skills as they relate to workload, time management and setting priorities in an unsupervised environment
Effective problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.