Anderson Lumber a division of Pacific Coast Supply with over 40 locations throughout the Western United States and has been serving the needs of the construction industry and the communities since 1953. We are looking for Operations Manager candidates. Under the general direction of the Branch Manager, this position supervises operations including purchasing and inventory to ensure efficient, economical and reliable service to customers, and performs related duties as assigned.
· A.A. Degree from a two-year college or equivalent experience.
· Requires knowledge of finance, accounting, personnel and sales with two or more years of sales, yard or dispatching experience.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of the organization.
· Requires excellent written and verbal communication and mathematical skills.
We offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick pay, life insurance and wellness programs.