Maintain large scale industrial control systems such as waste water treatment, bridges, tunnels, water treatment plans. Design, configure and integrate industrial networks of PLC(s) (Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Servers, Radios, Switches, Routers, and other related hardware. Use Windows Server, DHCP, DNS, C#, C++, Autocad, Visio, Microsoft Office, Cisco tools, Simiatic, HMI, PLC, SCADA, to monitor and administer network performance. Perform field start up, testing, trouble shoot, and site acceptance. Requires travel to unanticipated client site locations in the United States.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent; Experience: 1 year (or 12 months) of relevant experience as Systems Engineer, Network Admin, or equivalent.
Must also have at least 2 or more certs from this category:
· Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator (EA)
· MCITP: Server Administrator (SA)
· MCITP: Enterprise Administrator (EA)
· Microsoft Certified Master (MCM): Windows Server (WS) 2008 or higher
· Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA): Microsoft Windows Server Directory
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Windows Server 2012 or higher
· MCSE: Expert Messaging
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): WS2008 or higher
· GCWN: CIAS Certified Windows Security Administrator
AND, you must have at least 2 or more certs from this category:
· CCNA Security
· CCNP Security
· CISSP (or Associate)
PLEASE NOTE: H1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Send resume, degree, transcripts, and salary requirements for consideration.